We believe that successful financial planning begins with trust and develops into a long-term relationship with our clients. This belief is why, at Strong Gaddy Lee, our process begins with having a conversation with you about your values, your priorities and your dreams.
Once your goals have been identified, we serve as your financial life consultants by helping to determine not only the right time to make changes to your investment portfolio and savings, but also assist you with putting together other pieces of your total financial picture with such items as:
- Assessing your life insurance needs, analyzing current policies and/or quoting suitable life insurance policies.
- Coordinating your access to lending services
- Estate investment management and beneficiary reviews to ensure they align with their will.
- Analyzing your investments to help minimize tax liability.
- Analyzing education funding needs and solutions
We also have the knowledge and expertise to help identify and plan for life’s “blind spots,” those unexpected financial bumps in life’s journey that may cause a decline in your financial security. Blind spots may include:
- A car accident
- New baby
- Caring for an aging parent
- Unexpected illness
Finally, we provide our clients with ongoing monitoring and reviews, including:
- Financial Planning Process
- Investment Analysis
- Liability Review
- Risk Management Assessment